List of Current MachinesContact us for your next prototype, low volume, or production run.
Integrated Machining Systems
*New 2017* Citizen L32 Automatic Swiss-Style Lathe
Features: Front & sub spindle, 7 axis live tooling, simultaneous front/back machining, and a 12’ bar feeder.
Mazak QTN 250 MY Turning / Milling Center
Features: 3″ diameter / 20″ between spindle and tailstock. Approximate work piece envelope up to 10″ diameter.
Mazak SQT 15MS-Y Turning / Milling Center
Features: Automatic bar feed up to 2″ diameter, chucking capacity to 10″ diameter, precision turning /milling / drilling / threading in one operation, automatic part transfer to subspindle for integrated secondary operations.
Mazak SQT 200M Turning / Milling Center
Features: Automatic bar feed up to 2″ diameter, chucking capacity to 10″ diameter, precision turning / milling / drilling / threading in one operation.
Mori-Seiki NL2000Y Turning / Milling Center
Features: Automatic bar feed up to 2.5″ diameter, chucking capacity to 10″ diameter, precision turning / milling / drilling / threading in one operation.
*New 2014* Sodick VZ300L Wire Cut-EDM
Max work piece with submerged cutting (W x D x H) 27.5″ x 19.6″ x 7.1″, 1200lbs Wire diameter 0.004″ to 0.012″ Taper cutting +-15 degree per 3.937″.
ACC 12″ x 24″ DX Okamoto Grinder
12″ x 24″ table, Fully Automatic. Auto dress, down feed, spark out, retract. Increments of .001, .0001, and .00001.
PFH 4800 Mazak Horizontal Milling Center
Features: Travels 22.05″ x 23.62″ x 28.00″. Rapid travel: 2400 IPM / Spindle: 12,000 RPM maximum with coolant through. (2 each)
Mazak H-12 Horizontal Machining Centers
Work envelope 24″ x 18″ x 18″ with 19.7″ (500 mm) pallets, pallet shuttle system, programmable in conversational or EIA languages for short-run or high production work. (1 each)
Mazak VTC 200 Vertical Machining Center
Work envelope 65″ x 20″ x 20″, high-speed spindle with coolant, Renishaw MP-12 spindle probe system.
Mazak VCN-510C Vertical Machining Center
Work envelope 41.3″ x 20″ x 20″. High-speed spindle with coolant through. Renishaw probe system.
Mori-Seiki MV40B Vertical Machining Center
Work envelope 31.5″ x 16.5″ x 20.1″, available 1 degree indexer for 4th axis work.
Haas TM1, VM2, Super Mini, Mini, Super Mini 2
Travel of 16″ x 10″ up to 30″ x 20″, spindle RPM maximums from 4000 to 15000.
Travel of 40″ x 25″ plus spindle RPM up to 12000.
Mori-Seiki SL-25 Turning Center
Automatic bar feed up to 2″ diameter, chucking capacity to 14″ diameter, holds workpieces up to 44″ long between centers.
Haas GT 20 CNC
Standard lathe with 2″ diameter through hole spindle.
3 axis mill.
Conventional Machines (Partial List)
- Hyd-Mech H-14A Dual-post saw allows for straight cut pieces up to 14″ diameter. Fully CNC.
- Brobo 5350D Cold Saw with auto-clamping
- 24″ vertical band saw
- Bridgeport Series I vertical mill with digital scales (4 each)
- Cincinnati Model 45 horizontal mill with optional vertical head
- Unison DedTru centerless grinding system, up to 1″ capacity (4 each)
- Hardinge Model HC chucker lathe (2 each)
- Hardinge Model DSM59 second operation lathe
- Hardinge Model HLV tool room lathe
- Monarch Model EE tool room lathe (2 each)
- Monarch 24″ x 60″ engine lathe
- Dake 150 ton (10 HP) double acting hydraulic press
- Vibratory deburring and finishing machines (3 each)
Quality Control & Inspection
- *New 2015* Zeiss Contura G2 7/10/6 CMM – Utilizes Calypso software to provide extremely accurate inspection results with printed readout. Articulating head allows for inspection of parts from multiple directions and angles.
- Starrett Altissimo Platinum Electronic Height Gage – Allows for quick and accurate inspection of product.
- 14″ Kodak optical comparator (10X, 20X and 50X scales)
- Wilson Rockwell hardness tester
- Starrett digital height gage on 72″ precision granite surface plate
- Extensive compliment of O.D., I.D., depth and thread micrometers, gage pins, thread gages, ring gages
- 3.5 – 45 power zoom stereo inspection microscope